NEW Core-Tex® Reactive Trainer
The NEW Core-Tex® RT is significantly quieter from previous model and features:
- Completely redesigned heavy duty base and handrail
- Adjustable Handrail: Maximal height 46.5"; width 30"
- Push button release removes the handrail from the base. No tools required
- Option to add a second handrail for rehab and special populations
- New platform design for evaluation and coaching tools
- Dish (platform): 30" in diameter
- Base: 24" in diameter; height 4.5"
- Dish on top of base sits 7" high
- Total weight: 55 lbs
- New retail price of $449 - that’s a $200 reduction from our previous retail price
The platform is constructed from durable ABS plastic and features a non-slip rubber surface and bumper for safety and security. The heavy duty steel base and safety handrail are powder-coated for durability. The handrail has a foam-rubber handrail grip for added comfort and is designed to fit precisely into the base so that the user's body weight anchors the handrail while the user is standing on the Core-Tex.
The Core-Tex Reactive Training unit comes complete with the base, platform with a center dow bumper, 3 highly engineered ball transfers, and handrail with 3 height adjustments. Also included in the package is an assembly and instruction manual.
Shipping is available to the United States and Canada. If you are outside those regions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the closest Core-Tex dealer to you.
Shipping is provided by UPS.